A message

jet the hawk

=ulaoulao

I just want say for that you are really stupid WTF what's that ( welcome to facebook )

Butt I'll destroy you just wait just wait emulation fool Fu.... I don't want to say it because you WAS my friend

And u are a fucken fool and stupid don't want this forum don't want this fool I think that I'm in a zoo what do you think that you are fool ahh

So and pro

It is. Pigs river ok

You are really stupid guy

Goodbye for ever fooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Classic example of a moron everyone, say hi to "jet the hawk". And now its time to say good bye.

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Haha, this is great, its been a while since we had a mod flame thread, I wonder why he chose the Sony sub forum? xD Its too bad he couldnt have stayed longer, he was getting to be quite the regular.

Alex142

But I think that....
It's really a sad end
I think that this guy was a friend for the controller man
I think that he was love him

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yeah I agree, he was very active and look quite promising. I actually enjoyed reading his threads.

then... He attacked me then pm'd me attacking some more. I simply told him that was inappropriate and to apologize on the forums for his behavior. This was the result. I guess some people just flip like that? Or, maybe it was just his lack of the English language. I could have been a compete miss-understanding? All can be reverence if he simply apologizes for his out bursts, simple as that.

INFO: Sonic riders zero is jet the hawk. He was intelligent enough to not change his email. LOL. Since his demeanor has calmed down for not I will accept this as a poor-mans apology. NOTE! activating a new account after you are band again is not taking likely. Keep you tone down, and stay on subject and you are welcome to try this again.

If any other moderator or admin feels differ I can not help that.

Last edited:

testmachine

Old member
when i wrote how dangerous could be to stop the windows explorer (major) task he wrote this
"jet the hawk"
I think that you are not a pro in dolphin
From your posts I think that you don't
know many things about dolphin or pcsx2
or even chankast and nulldc
You are just a pro with ds emulation and
gameboy advance and maybe.. maybe you know about epsxe
Talking with you testmachine
i mean i don't even care about pcsx2 or nulldc.i prefer nds,gba,ps1 emulation