make dolphin run faster ( no hardware upgrades )

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet the hawk

How to Speed Up Dolphin to the Max! [NO HARDWARE UPGRADES!]​

ok so open notpad and copy and paste this in...

TASKKILL /IM EXPLORER.EXE /F
start /high /wait Dolphin.exe
start explorer.exe

now go file save and save it as anything but you have to make sure you end it in .bat

otherwise it wont work...now open this file instead of dolphin...

It will essentially give you between 1-10 extra fps depending on if you have a strong system with losts of fsps (get 1-5 extra) or a weaker system will usually get more..

hope that this helped you

remember ill post more about speeding up dolphin to max so wait

testmachine

Old member
I would not reccomend this procedure.If you're interrupting the windows explorer process you may cause instability when the pc is working.Or you might lose valuable data.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yeah, at least explain to the audience what this is doing before recommending it. Like TM said its going to close explorer improperly. And the high process is not really all that important. Yes it will give you a boost but it can make the system very unstable.

jet the hawk

I think that you are not a pro in dolphin

From your posts I think that you don't know many things about dolphin or pcsx2 or even chankast and nulldc

You are just a pro with ds emulation and gameboy advance and maybe.. maybe you know about epsxe
Talking with you testmachine

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
WTF? Due you better watch your self coming at people like that. First I'm going to put this delicately. Your way out of line judge anything on there knowledge of emulation by reading there post and your my friend are way off balance.

First: to defend that ignorant assessment of me: I dont know jack about DC, and I have been using dolphin for years. PCSX2 I know well enough to play game at playable speed.
Second: WTF is pro, in your eyes? Pro ( sort for Professional ) is a measurement of knowledge in a given subject. Normally its attributed with a profession. In the case of a particular emulator its largely equal to experience. So to say a person is a "pro" at X emulator simple make you come of, shall we say, stupid... Seriously, a pro?
Third: Where do you get off making judgment based on some random posts ( of which you totally got wrong btw). Be a man and forum the opinion on your own.
Fourth: ON TOPIC HERE, your subjection have nothing to do with emulation at all. I simple defined what they do to an OS for the poor person that takes what you say to heart. This is not a emulator hack you are suggesting, its a OS hack.
Lastly, if you are going to jump on people you may want to learn how yo forum a sentence, because it make you look like a complete idiot.

Topic close as its pointless and could give a false impression to the unknowing victim.

As for you, jet the hawk, you are warned. Do not let me catch you flaming again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.