Game Problem: Pcsx2 and Fight Night Round 3

Wrathis

Hello, im runing on like slow motion on Fight Night Round 3. I have 28-30FPS during the game the sound quality set to 0 (most crappy but fast as it should be) Graphics i go on PS2 resolution DX10 that sse3 option so what am i doing wrong? The game runs in slowmotion. 0.9.8 (r4600) version of PCSX2 emulation settings set on agressive plus, automatic gamefixes are turned off. Plugins:

GS: GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16
Pad: Lilypad
SPU 2: (spu-2-x-r4600)
CDVD: Linuz Iso
and left 3 is default.

So, what am i doing wrong?
I have 30fps and game still runs slow also crappy + stupidly slow sound.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Maybe you should sacrifice your sound entirely to improve your framerate, the sound seems bad anyway. The emulator just might no be compatible yet.

Wrathis

But emulator is compatible with WWE Smacdown vs. Raw 2011 and Fight Night Round 3 is older game... Any more suggestions? As i said Framerate is 29-30 always stable not bouncing.

Wrathis

Still have no idea how to make the game run not in slow motion. If we talk about other games I run those in 65-70 framerates (FPS), so no clue whats wrong with Fight Night, all Fight Night games are running in slow motion not only Round 3. Also tried completely disabling sound that improved about +3 framerates but still slow motion as it was.

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Maybe you could also lower your graphical settings, including your screen resolution. If that isnt enough, try making the emulators process a higher priority. Other then that, just keep messing around with stuff. If you can change cpu compiler settings, try messing with that as well.

Wrathis

Well tried to mess up some settings still same shit... Have around 80 framerates in newest settings but still slow motion.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Ah, im at my wits end, sorry I was of no help. I would just wait for another update and pray it improves.