Who's here playing Mario Games?

sassie01

There are so many Mario games. Where do you even begin with this? Each game has a different storyline. I think most of them revolve around rescuing the Princess from the evil King Koopa. :)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
My favorite Mario game by is Super Mario Sunshine, none of the other 3D Mario games can hold a flame to it.

MarioGeek

My favorite Mario game of all time is definitely Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Some close seconds would be Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario 1 & 2. Mario Parties 1-4 also made plenty of memories. I miss my childhood.. :')

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Haha, I always sucked at super Mario rpg, as well as the paper Mario games, I could never get the hang of a Mario game with levels. For nostalgia sake, my favorite needs to be Super Mario All-Stars, I remember playing that cartridge a ton when I was little. :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well guessing your talking about emulation, so why not start at the beginning?
mariofamilylinepic.jpg

link http://gamerlimit.com/files/2009/07/mariofamilylinepic.jpg

If you are just interest in the main story go down the middle. Some of the off games are really fun though, other quite boring.

Last edited:

testmachine

Old member
currently playing super mario 64 DS on no$gba.Bought it like 6 years ago,and now started to play it.
i think the original is better!! :))

Alex142

I'm playing

Super Mario 3d land on my 3ds. ( downloaded the game )

And I am waiting my friend finshing doing 3ds emulator I think that he needs more 5 days to complete it

thelittlegumnut

cool list. some stuff i didn't know about. now to play them all... jks.
super mario 64 always been my favorite