Get Your Xbox Emulator Here

onewecallgod

if you came to this thread expecting to find an emulator playing commercial games, sorry to disappoint you, but theres no xbox emulator capable of playing commercial games

onewecallgod

Originally posted by onewecallgod

its very playable, but with a few bugs its really not all that bad. the biggest problem is that it requires a modded xbox to play games with (which kind of defeats the purpose of using an emulator). Cxbx cant convert xbe files by itself yet

Fable

Urban Ninja
Ah, I see.... so looking on all of those emulator pages was a waste of time....

aracuan

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Butters said:

HELLO TO ALL.

hello guys,i m new to the forums of emulator zone.
my name is george and i m 29.i live in greece.i have dedicate my life to dirty women,and dirty games on my pc.!i have first played on the age of 4,an atari 2600,then amstrad,then amiga,then pc...i can imagine that almost everyone in here is a lover of the games.so,i will stick to the subject! :)
i love arcade games,especially out run driving games.in maths i left sneaky from the classroom to play out run in arcade!a few days before,while searching the yahoo,i saw accidently screenshots from the out run 2,but then i saw that it runs only on xbox."perfect game!"i thought in the beggining.
"there should be an emulator"i thought as well.thanks to the lovers of gamers like u,who helped other players conserve their childhood memories,i had emulators of amstrad,amiga,and MAME.but i have searched and see that regarding xbox emulator things are nearly impossible in order to play xbox games in pc.i first saw in your forums this. :(
but reading the next articles,i saw that eventually,there is indeed an xbox emulator that plays SOME of the games.therefore,and cuase i m really confused,i want to ask some things.i would be greatfull to anyone who will helps-i will stand treat lots of wines if he comes to greece,i swear. :D

1:is any xbox emulator working now?
2:i read that the existing emulators can run only a few games,and these with small problems.is that true?
3:i have downloaded the emulator,but when i put the dvd of xbox the dvd cant read it.what can i do in order to read it?i read something about ISO,how this works?
4:if there is any emulator that works a bit-i dont care if not perfected-PLEASE PLEASE,tell me how i can make it work!
5:i have rent the out run 2 from a video club near me,so i pay everyday 2 euros per day.my dissapoint was very big,i didnt imagine a complicated scenario like this... :(
please help me,may peace and god keep helping all u to make us happy,cause life is sort...
thanks and sorry for bugging u

hagbard

1. Actually not, because it's not a full emulator. The other one tries to convert games to be playable on PC. Not possible atm

2. Any playable atm.

3. Xbox DVD format it's not PC DVD-ROM drives compatible, so it's not directly readable by a PC.

4. Try yourself: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/xbox/

5. I have nothing to say, sorry fot that

montpics

Welcome to the forum with a long introduction here in this thread. Lemme see here, looks like you have some problems.....
aracuan said:
1:is any xbox emulator working now?
Eventually yes, on one game (or two perhaps). No more. (Confessed by the author himself but since no one yet to confirmed this till now.)
2:i read that the existing emulators can run only a few games,and these with small problems.is that true?
Read the 1st answer.
3:i have downloaded the emulator,but when i put the dvd of xbox the dvd cant read it.what can i do in order to read it?i read something about ISO,how this works?
XBOX DVD and PC DVD is two different format, as hagbard said earlier.
4:if there is any emulator that works a bit-i dont care if not perfected-PLEASE PLEASE,tell me how i can make it work!
Simple, buy the XBOX console since the current XBOX emulator status is still WIP.
5:i have rent the out run 2 from a video club near me,so i pay everyday 2 euros per day.my dissapoint was very big,i didnt imagine a complicated scenario like this... :(
You should check it on XBOX emulation status on forum here or other places whether the emulator is able to play XBOX games or not. Since it's already happened, I can't say much of it since that's one of your unlucky moments. That's all I could say. :cool:

aracuan

thanks for your interest

my dear friend,

i would like to thank you very much for your interest on my questions.
although my queries have been answered,it was very kind of you,that u were trying to give me as much as possible a most detailed answer.
for the time being i have abandon-as it should be-the research for the xbox emulator.i think that it will take great time and big efforts in order to make an emulator for xbox to work.
thanks again to those who paid attention to my questions.

Kelvin742

What's the point of showing an emulator at early stages when it doesn't run at a playable speed?

Agret

Kelvin742 said:
What's the point of showing an emulator at early stages when it doesn't run at a playable speed?
Because at least they are showing it. If you don't find it useful don't use it...

Agret

I hope you realise you're an idiot. Not only did you bump a year old thread & break forum rules by posting roms but you also posted emulators for use on the XBOX in a thread related to a PC app that emulates the XBOX. :fuckyou: