Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Get Your Xbox Emulator Here

Blog Entries

Default Re: Get Your Xbox Emulator Here

Why is it people consistently think emulation is all about giving it power to preform what the console does. Emulators not only have to emulate all the hardware that the console does it also must emulate the firmwares. Most all emulators dont really emulate at all... For example all but one n64 emulator (CEN64) uses tricks to fake emulation. A great example of a more true emulator is BSNES and even at that it does not emulate down to the transistor, it still makes guesses. To run BSNES you need at least a sandy ivy bridge. The snes CPU was a 16-bit 65c816 Ricoh 5A22 @ 3.58 MHz, and a intel 4ghz processor is required... Can you do the math??? Emulation have nothing to do with CPU to CPU comparison at all, period. So before saying some ridicules comment like X CPU is more then enough to emulate X console try to understand what you are actually talking about. Yes the CPU in most consoles are nothing compared to a computer but emulating a console per instruction is not how it works
    Last edited by ulaoulao; May 3rd, 2014 at 19:54.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Default Get Your Xbox Emulator

Its about 50 to get one on eBay that is in working order, 30 for one with a stuck DVD drive and 20 for a broken one thats just console only as well, a complete Xbox goes for about 15 more

Quote Originally Posted by Agret View Post
    stalkerjoe_ nope you can't but good news, check this out:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fable...x.html?q=fable

Release date is Q4 2005 so just keep waiting
    although my queries have been answered,it was very kind of you,that u were trying to give me as much as possible a most detailed answer.

Quote Originally Posted by GASIYAT View Post
    although my queries have been answered,i xender discord omegle was very kind of you,that u were trying to give me as much as possible a most detailed answer.
    Release date is Q4 2005 so just keep waiting

Hi

I was in search of these emulators. Thank you for providing this link. It was of great help.

orry to disappoint you, but theres no xbox emulator capable of playing commercial games

Quote Originally Posted by denimkaty View Post
    orry to disappoint you, but theres no audacity temp mail origin xbox emulator capable of playing commercial games
    emulator capable of playing commercial games

Thread Information