Who is the best psp emulator and why

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Unless your insinuating that Emulators have a lot of personality, I dont think who is the best choice of words ;p

The best psp emulator is Jpcsp or PCSP , why, because they are the only ones that run any games. I can't really say one is better then the other but more favor PCSP. IMO, any emulator written in java is not going to out preform c++.

Rokusasu

Unless your insinuating that Emulators have a lot of personality, I dont think who is the best choice of words ;p

The best psp emulator is Jpcsp or PCSP , why, because they are the only ones that run any games. I can't really say one is better then the other but more favor PCSP. IMO, any emulator written in java is not going to out preform c++.
with these emulators specifically jpcsp is there a way to increase frame rate? im having problems with a game its a .cso file

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Frame rate is the result and goal of emulators. To improve it, the emulator must be improved. One thing you can always do is get a faster computer. Second to that you can use frame skipping hacks ( if available in the emulator or plug in). This method will make game play harder and harder.