Game Problem: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team: Visual Boy Advance options?

Adorable Snorunt

1. May I know which is the best filter in Visual Boy Advance for Windows XP 1024x768 screen res when playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team? The normal option looks blurry (on all x1, x2, x3, x4 and Full Screen).
  2. I can't save my game (to allow me to use Wonder Mail) so which Save Type should I use for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team? Automatic, EEPROM, SRAM, Flash, EEPROM+Sensor or None & which Flash (64K or 128K)? The save states don't allow me to use Wonder Mail at all! :(
    • For this problem I tried replacing my vba.ini content with the code here (where the name is same as my .ZIP ROM's name):
      Code:
      Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_Red_Rescue_Team
      [B24E]
      flashSize=131072
      .... managed to save my game but it made my other ROMs named 1727 - Hamtaro - Rainbow Rescue (E) (M5).rar, Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (E) [!].smc and Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Ages (E) (M5) [C][!].gbc not allowed to be opened, is there any other way apart from using the code I saved in my vba.ini?
Thank you in advance.

Last edited: