Cloud Emulator Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

erfg12

I made this program to allow you to choose from any rom you want to play, and run an emulator, but without storing 850 roms on your harddrive.

Try it out, let me know how it goes.

Place the .exe and .dll into a folder or somewhere, point it to your emulator.exe file, and point the other path to a folder you want to store roms in, and press download on any rom you want, then press play after the play button pops up. The title, description and front box art will be displayed on the right side.

It's a small file about 280kbs, have to keep the .dll library file near it since it uses commands from the FTPClient library.

If you guys like it, I'm hoping to expand this into a multiple emulator manager program. Just need some test subjects first :happy:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hqroc75uqdu1n13

unled1sct.jpg

Last edited:

erfg12

No one wants to test out the program? I'm thinking of renaming it to Emulator Manager because I noticed the only emulator manager available is written for Linux, which stinks because most emulators run on Windows, lol.

Anyways, if somoeone could test it and tell me what you think, that would help tremendously! Thanks.

Also when i release the next version, it will be posted in the retro emulation forum, since it will cover more than just Nintendo.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
What the.... Ok first you had better make it clear what you are doing. As FT said, this sounds like an app that downloads illegal roms on to your computer. If you read the rules to the board its quite clear that this is not permitted here. If our observation is in correct PM me and I will unlock this thread.

BTW: I dont think its wise to use registered trademarks with out honoring the holder. Not sure where the board stands on that one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.