EmiX3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ok gang, XAuTomaT1CX originally point this out to me. This topic is not an announcement, its an investigation. Any intelligent member he will flat out tell you this is not possible. So dont bother mentioned that.

First: what is EmiX3. well go here. link
Second: why ?
Third how?

I see a few things here:
1) the page is well done.
2) the source code" I have not found it yet and have no interest playing the authors click this that game.
3) I found the application but the key does not work
4) the directory layout looks very well done, and legit.
5) they claim its actually runs at full speeds on the required system.

The files suggest a hi level emulator which I dont think would be possible without a 32 core system. I mean really? Though, its possible that the core emulation is low level and I can not rule out the possibility it would work. However the plug-in system suggests otherwise.

So why all this effort to produce a fake emulator with no viruses or add-ware? It just makes no sense to me to the point of wanting to know. Curiosity, aint it a be-och.

So if anyone has access to the source, or some evidence either way let me know. Mods, I requested Lefteris_D permission to post this for investigation so leave it be.

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I call bullsh*t.
Its either another juvenile attempt at attention seeking/timewasting, or its a front to get traffic and generate revenue from referrals, or the actual software is harmful/infected in some way, or its not an emulator and its ripping off code that's copyright Sony in which case its got no place on the boards.
Everything I understand about emulation and the way it has to work in order to not infringe on Copyright and other IP means its impossible for a current Spec PC to emulate a PS3 to the point that games are playable. If its running games with a playable framerate then its not emulating, its using proprietary code.

Status
Not open for further replies.