...I forgot how to disc Switch on ePSXe because I did it with Parasite Eve 2 [Disc 2/2] and Metal Gear Solid [2/2] I think, but I didn't realize what I did that was disc switching...
What I did to disc switch was save before Disc Switching, and tried to do it the natural way, but got a black screen.
1. Press ESC
2. Change Disc > Click "ISO" if a File [or] Click "CDROM" if a Disc
3. Choose Disc to switch to
I then did what I thought I did last time and just run the 2nd Disc and load the save from the 1st...it worked, but I didn't know it was that easy, I think what happened is the Save on the memory card was ready for switching, and all that the Emulator/Console had to do is play the 2nd Disc.
Disc Switching for ePSXe
Save before Disc Switching [Look up Online & Save Frequently]
1. Press ESC
2. File > Change Disc > Click "ISO" if a File [or] Click "CDROM" if a Disc
3. Choose Next Disc [You will get a Black Screen]
4. Shutdown ePSXe
5. Run the "Next" Current Disc [Same as Before]
6. Load the Save file from the Previous Disc in-game
7. Enjoy Playing
...I'm shocked that it was this easy and I forgot it...I knew Parasite Eve 2 was real easy to get to the Second Disc because it was after the Tower incident that you go to a Desert and then Disc Switch to go to a Military Place...
Example of Disc Switching
Game - Parasite Eve 2
Disc Switch Activator - Talk to "K.MADIGAN" who is in front of a Red Truck
Closest Saving Spot - Trailer Coach [Black Telephone & Light Blue X-Light]
Location of D.S.A - Garage [White Door]
Pathway - Trailer Coach > Junkyard > Garage [Press SELECT to View Map]
1. [Emulator]File > Run ISO > Select "Parasite Eve 2 - Disc 1.ccd" > Click "Open"
2. [In-Rom]Press START > Select "Continue" > Select Save: Trailer Coach(4)
3. [In-Rom]K.MADIGAN says "Ready to go?" > Select "Yes"
- What Happens Is: Talking, Cinema Clip of Truck Leaving and "Change to Disc 2" Screen
4. [Emulator]Press Esc
5. [Emulator]File > Change Disc > Click "ISO" > Select "Parasite Eve 2 - Disc 2.ccd" > Click "Open"
- What Happens Is: There is a Black Screen
5. [Emulator]Press ESC & then File > Exit for proper Shutdown
6. [Computer]Start ePSXe
7. [Emulator]File > Run ISO > Select "Parasite Eve 2 - Disc 2.ccd" > Click "Open"
8. [In-Rom]Press START > Select "Continue" > Selected Save: Trailer Coach(4)
9. [In-Rom]K.MADIGAN says "Ready to go?" > Select "Yes"
- What Happens Is: Talking, Cinema Clip of Truck Leaving and The Second Disc Cinema started
I think all you have to do is the Last Phase to Disc Switch because the Last Phase sounds redundant[2nd + 1st = 3rd]...I just realize that is exactly what I did[1st to 2nd to 3rd].
I told some of you here AEUs think outside the Box, but I think Developers already knew how the Disc Switching worked...but did they tell anyone...there are Command-lines and there are buttons, but Buttons are Command-lines, though there User Friendly.
Think beyond the Limits and Try Hard as you Can.