Hello, I'm the current dev of Project64k (Unofficial Pj64 netplay supported version)

Smasherx74

I joined these forums because I saw them around for a while, never actually got on the forums and it seems pretty nice and clean around here. Also for the people who may not know, I'm the current developer of Project64k along with many contributions from Gaudy and henry such as their optimized Rom data base, and huge cheat file.

I started working with Project64k in late 09, I made a lot of adjustments such as fixing the default plugins issue which was never needed to be implemented due to Emulinker (Server host file) being fixed so that it can run Project64k specifically better.

From the original file to now there has been a huge change of 2 years of work. Dealing with Assembly editing, Hex editing, Resource editing and compressors and much more. Some of the most noticeable changes are the changeable plugins, max 2000 cheats compared to 300, implemented manifest, and tools to auto set directories and plugins for your project64k automatically so even the newbiest of newbies could use it.

You can visit my the development change logs here

Lukong

AWESOME!!! A Developer of Emulation.