Emulator Problem: Visual Boy: How to adjust the speed up button?

diamondketo

The speed up button is space bar by default. On some games when i press the speed up it goes way too fast like 890%faster. Is there an option to adjust this.

IDK if this thread was already posted but if it is tell me the link plz.

Thankyou

Lukong

For VisualBoy Advance reRecord
Controller: Options > Input > Configure Controller > "Controller 1" > Speed

For VisualBoy Advance 1.8.0b
Controller: Options > Joypad > Configure > "1..." > Speed
Hotkey [Toggle]: Tools > Customize... > OptionsEmulatorSpeedupToggle

VisualBoy Advance-M
Controller: Options > Input > Set > "Config 1..." > Speed Up
Hotkey [Toggle]: Tools > Customize... > OptionsEmulatorSpeedupToggle

You must be using VisualBoy Advance-M because I just opened up the emulator, looked for the setting and found that for Speed Up the Default key is Space.

Word of advice, Play with your settings and look for your settings, I hope you know VBA has Rewind and you got to config that to...If only they put in a Right-Click > Config Hotkey for every option.

Last edited:

diamondketo

Lukong that doesn't help me at all. i already know the hotkeys for it. all i want to know is how do i adjust how faster the speed up goes when pressing space or speedup button

Lukong

Lukong that doesn't help me at all. i already know the hotkeys for it. all i want to know is how do i adjust how faster the speed up goes when pressing space or speedup button
Ohh so like Rewind being able to control how far to goes back and how many states it should save. Will I don't think you customize how fast the Speed goes...which is wierd because NO$GBA, ePSXe and ZSnes have it.

But I know you can set the Speed in Percentage on VBA ReRecord and technically thats like Toggling the Speed, but with more options.