Sharing the Names of Illegal Content

Lukong

Question
Would it be possible to share the name of the PCSX2 Bios?
Rather than giving links, hints where to go, what to do to find it and Just the names.

Key Points
1. Of someone giving a Tutorial on "How to get your Bios from your actual, physical, Hardware Sony Playstation 2" and would have to name the exact file which would be needed in order to work the PCSX2 emulator.
2. Just like how one would name a Song, Movie, Game or Program, but not where to get it.
For Example: Jimmy says to Tom "You can get rid of viruses with, Virus CtrlAltDel," but Jimmy who has paid or not paid for it is talking about the program and so then Tom may or may not pay for it and still get the program.
3. Drawing the Line at Software made by Hackers/Crackers like Key Generators, in order to get the BIOS or Patch Roms.

Evidence
The Overall Forum Rules

1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.
I suppose it could be my - NTSC - SCPH1001.BIN. So maybe this info will be useful: I my bios file from LINK REMOVED
My apologies, I'm not allowed to make links on this forum account yet.
Should I try another place to get my bios?

"Ending" Question
Are you going to have to change the Rules?

"Ending" Evidence...
The interpretation of these rules is at the sole discretion of the forum moderators and may be updated at any point to reflect the evolution of this forum.

My Reason
I need to make sure I don't make a mistake of getting this site shutdown, when I'm trying to share valued information.

Last edited:

Lukong

Its not illegal to name a file, but you cannot give a link.
Thanks You Mupen64 Man ;) for confirming that, but I need this to be Confirmed by an Admin or a Mod.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Mupen64 Man is an admin to be thechnical. Most certainly capable of modding, thus make decisions. If your skeptical PM Lefteris_D . His name does not reflect that as he was granted these right to check for spam and keep the forums clean, like my self.

but really the rules are quite clear. I can talk about names like grigri ( an emulator that exists for saturn ) though I can not link to it because its technically illegally distributed software. Furthermore we wont ban you for doing something wrong, especially after asking if its ok. The maximum we'd do is warn you not to do it again.

Last edited:

Lukong

Mupen64 Man is an admin to be thechnical. Most certainly capable of modding, thus make decisions. If your skeptical PM Lefteris_D . His name does not reflect that as he was granted these right to check for spam and keep the forums clean, like my self.

but really the rules are quite clear. I can talk about names like grigri ( an emulator that exists for saturn ) though I can not link to it because its technically illegally distributed software. Furthermore we wont ban you for doing something wrong, especially after asking if its ok. The maximum we'd do is warn you not to do it again.

Thank you both, WILL Will will, 2 is always better than one. Also Thank you both.

Sorry if I sounding snobby, but I'd prefer not to bring anyone down either, I may not have that ability, but as one who isn't so smart in what he says I should be careful so the least amount of conflict is caused.

Thank you Mupen64 Man & ulaoulao :)

Last Question
What I made an Archive [PCSX2 0.9.8 +Plugins -Bios] with a list of the Names of the Bios, could I post it?

Last edited: