Yabause 0.0.7 Released!

belmont

A new version of the Sega Saturn emulator Yabause has been released. The good news are that after I read about this release I tried to load my only Saturn game and it worked... too many problems to be able to play with but it worked.

You can get this new version from here.

guyllaume

I tried to load my only Saturn game and it worked... too many problems to be able to play with but it worked

What was that game? Not so much games are able to boot for time being (due to the lack of scsp/68000 and slave sh2) so I'm quite interested in it :)

Guillaume (yabause author)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guyllaume!

I was the person that actually tried the game. It was Lunar: Silver Star Story. The game crashed after some Japanese letters, probably the game manufacturer.

Great progress on the bios :msn_tu:

guyllaume

Great progress on the bios

Thank you :)

You were quite lucky with lunar, the lunar serie of games are almost the only games showing something for now (langrisser 4 shows something too, btw). But we're actually working on adding some missing parts and we except to see more games running and going further on soon.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
A cousin of mine is obsessed with the Lunar series so I wanted to find some rare versions for him as a birthday present. I was lucky to find it on a DC hub about a year ago.

But we're actually working on adding some missing parts and we except to see more games running and going further on soon.
I look forward for Panzer Dragon 2, I still have some unfinished business with that last boss on hard mode B)

Now all I have to do is get the ISO from the net because the disk I have is damaged.

Jale

Originally posted by Danny+Dec 13 2004, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 13 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-belmont@Dec 6 2004, 08:23 PM
The good news are that...
It should read "The good news is that..."[/b][/quote]
No, its "The good news are those...
or
"The good new is that...

:) :) :)