What is the best pokemon game

Ӈades

The old days? Hmmmm... Probably Pokemon Emerald, though I'm sure people will come to say Fire Red or Leaf Green, both of which were also good.

SEVENFOOTSWORD

The est ones were the first ones... Red and Blue.
... although I really didn't get why there was two colors... Was there anything really different in the game? Or was that a selling gimmick?

michelponting

I have played a lot of pokemon games on Xbox 360 like GTA Series, Mafia 2, Mario Bros. These games are mine all time favorite games and I've played these games a lot of time....

planke

The est ones were the first ones... Red and Blue.
... although I really didn't get why there was two colors... Was there anything really different in the game? Or was that a selling gimmick?

lol ofc there was a difference. You needed both games to complete the pokedex, since each versions missed some pokemons which were only available in the other game :).
I think yellow, my own first game, was the best. Pretty high level opponents throughout, lots of team rocket action, great storyline, and darling pikachu xD.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I was always very fond of Pokemon Ruby, those three were my favorites, they had a great soundtrack, graphics, and engaging new double battle play.