PSX to USB converter

matejdro

Hello! First, sorry if this is wrong forum, i had no idea where to post this.

So, i'm looking for a PSX to USB converter, so i can hook my PSX controller to PC. There are tons of them on ebay and i have no idea which one to choose.

Any recommendations? A big plus it would be if converter would support guns and steering wheels, but only regular controller is also fine.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
thx mm. Well with psx, yes its hard to choose. There are 3 areas to concern yourself with. 1) Money, 2) players, 3) functionality.

1) If you want cheep, get this style
140.jpg

2) If you want multiple controllers go with the above or a may flash if you like other types of controller.
SW-6235_lg.jpg

3) If you want functionality, you will NOT beat my product. Why do I sound cocky, because I'm no sales guy. I'm just a normal every day dude that loves emulation. I built my box to be the best on purpose ;) Oh and I have a knack for electronics. You can get this adapter in a number of ways including $0. That just depends on what you are willing to put in it.

So if you dont need all the bells and whistles go with the first I linked. If your interest in the following, contact me.
a) rumble no drivers.
b) pressure support
c) all the buttons and analogs can be used.
d) if the controller is unplug the game will pause.
e) you can add other controllers to this adapter and the buttons match up, so you can switch controllers in game.

You can read more on my page. Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

SEVENFOOTSWORD

I've actually been thinking about a blissbox since I've been tired of using my keyboard as a universal controller. They're pretty cool. I've been on the site a few times. The DIY guide looks pretty good as well.