How to play naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 using Xeon emulator

Ismail1

i already download Xeon emulator and i also buy a Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 game(Xbox360)but cant be play......can any one teach me how?i alrady convert it to iso but the emu want .xbe.........can anyone teach me step by step how to play it?if i got to play from the dvd i also okay batter than unable to play right........so play if u have a vidoe or sumo thing please put a link here cuz i really crazy about this game......

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Doesn't work, won't work for ages.

Anyone who's told you different has made you waste your money on the game and/or time trying to get it working.

Aside from the fact that there's no emulator that will currently play Xbox360 games, the Xbox360 is still a contemporary games system, so what you're trying to do is basically software piracy its got nothing to do with emulation.

Last edited:

Ismail1

What it not working...........emmm........what a waste of money....for buying that games dvd....thanks for telling me that i almost want to buy Halo games for testing.....btw how the guy that post the vids at youtube get it work?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
They're fake. Apparently some people think its funny to make other people think they have got something that someone else hasn't. Perhaps they fundamentally lack something that everyone else is born with.