• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Download JPCSP v0.6 r2143 [PSP Emulator for PC]

pspgamer

JPCSP Team has released a new version of its Java emulator for the PSP. This emulator is one of the most advanced PC but Mac and Linux versions are also disonibles on the official site. This project was started in July 2008 and is developed by a team of some members. This emulator goes SVN revision r2143 and now seems to run on 64bit PCs.

Pojeta this is still BETA, but more than 200 games are currently compatible. List of compatible games

1285151919_jpcsp_v06.jpg

Changelog:

sceFont: avoid NullPointerException when debug.jpft is not present.
sceMpeg: Fixed sceMpegMallocAvcEsBuf () when resetting Jpcsp.
scePsmf: Fix reading of the EP card.

Download Link :
JPCSP Official Site Download Page

Last edited by a moderator:

rakanishu

Download JPCSP v0.6 r2143 [PSP Emulator for PC] NOW!

pspgamer said:
This emulator is one of the most advanced
Correction: This is the most advanced PSP emulator for any platform :D.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Re: Download JPCSP v0.6 r2143 [PSP Emulator for PC] NOW!

Thanks for your input, but I have to take down the link for mediafire, I will replace it with a download link from the official site. Just for safety, you see.

Mysty

Re: Download JPCSP v0.6 r2143 [PSP Emulator for PC] NOW!

Hey,

First of all thanks a billion for it!!! Stupid question... it says "List of compatible games" but there is no link or anything that leads to a list - is there a list? If not that's fine! But just wondering so I know which games work with it or not... eitheway dun matter just appreciate you posting this info!

Lukong

AWESOME!!!!!

Rokusasu

I recently been using jpcsp and tried out Project DIVA 2nd (a .cso file). I have no problems running the software or running the game, it loads. The only problem i have is the fps. i have AMD Radeon HD 4200 Series(AMD M880g with ATI mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series to be exact) and my refresh rate is 60Hz. i play tf2 and gta4 and have no problems.

i was just wondering if there are more options on the emulator or is there another way to improve the frame rate. i was trying vsync but i cant access my videocard's settings. PLZ help out and thank you.

pinso

i downloaded and as the readme file says
Code:
Be sure to have JRE (Java Runtime Environement) installed in your computer
before attempting to run JPCSP.
So i downloaded the Runtime Environment jre-7u9-windows-i586.exe from Filehippo, and installed it and after running start-windows-x86.bat i still get the message unable to recognize or the required Java version not installed , and i have tonns of PSP games just waiting to play .

What am i doing wrong here. Anyone tell which version do i need to install in order to get this running.

Got it working actually the version i downloaded was jpcsp-1772-windows-x86 which didn't work, so i downloaded v0.6.2021 which worked, but too bad all my favourite games can't be run. Still something is better then nothing.

Last edited:

babybing

JPCSP Team has released a new version of its Java emulator for the PSP. This emulator is one of the most advanced PC but Mac and Linux versions are also disonibles on the official site. This project was started in July 2008 and is developed by a team of some members. This emulator goes SVN revision r2143 and now seems to run on 64bit PCs.

Pojeta this is still BETA, but more than 200 games are currently compatible. List of compatible games

1285151919_jpcsp_v06.jpg

Changelog:

sceFont: avoid NullPointerException when debug.jpft is not present.
sceMpeg: Fixed sceMpegMallocAvcEsBuf () when resetting Jpcsp.
scePsmf: Fix reading of the EP card.

Download Link :
JPCSP Official Site Download Page

Agent Wrizj

i downloaded and as the readme file says
Code:
Be sure to have JRE (Java Runtime Environement) installed in your computer
before attempting to run JPCSP.
So i downloaded the Runtime Environment jre-7u9-windows-i586.exe from Filehippo, and installed it and after running start-windows-x86.bat i still get the message unable to recognize or the required Java version not installed , and i have tonns of PSP games just waiting to play .

What am i doing wrong here. Anyone tell which version do i need to install in order to get this running.
The problem is that Java has a new version. because it's a new version, the folder is different (well, just one folder that have the name changed).
!!!This is for windows version
So, what you need to do is edit the .bat file in the main jpcsp directory, and replace all the \jre6\ to \jre7\ .
It's working on my side. I hope this help, dude!
P.S
Oh, and this is only work if you install the java in the default directory! (in program files)

Last edited: