Cannot save games or use save states using ePSXe 1.7..... HELP!!

dydog2

Ok ive been trying to get my memcards to work right for a while but its just not working. I checked the config and the path is set correctly but I cant save anything!! When I play ff7 i can save in the game and it says it saves but when i exit ePSXe and start it back up and continue it says there is no saved data..... I even downloaded a saved game from online and i can load THAT up but when i try and save over it after playing a little its says it saves but when i close and open the emu nothing has been saved and its still the same saved game i downloaded from online.... I have this problem with each game ive tried including ff7, ff8, ff9, and chrono cross.... if someone could help me to get these memcard files to work right i would be in debt to you FOREVER!!!!!

rakanishu

Is your emulator folder write protected?, I would check the folder/files properties if they are write protected; and uncheck it if enabled, man is the only thing I can think.

Sorry for my bad English.

testmachine

Old member
I had the same problem all i did was reinstalling ePSXe.but before doing that backup your save states,memory cards,plugins and bios and then reinstall epsxe.
That works 100%
good luck