Can't save the codes activated with psx emulation cheater

Hi,

I'm having this problem with my epsxe and psx emulation cheater. I can't seem to save the codes that I want to be activated on the psx emulation cheater.

Right now, I'm playing Front Mission 3. I activated various cheats, like no weight limits on the wanzers and the store unlocked. Wanzers are a pain in the ass since you'll have to activate them for each character in your party.

Whenever I close the psx emulation cheater, the tick boxes that I checked doesn't get saved. Now when I want to enable the cheats, I'll have to check them again for each character.

Can someone help me out on this? Thanks!

Lukong

HAHA I was trying the same thing up until I realize that the codes work on the Older Front Mission and that you can transfer your save from the First one to the other Front Mission, but I didn't bother do it also if you don't want to do it, use Cheat Engine by Dark Byte.

Lukong

HAHA I was trying the same thing up until I realize that the codes work on the Older Front Mission and that you can transfer your save from the First one to the other Front Mission, but I didn't bother do it also if you don't want to do it, use Cheat Engine by Dark Byte.
Wrong GAME!!! That was Armoured Core, very sorry about that [I lose in Chess when I smile]. I'll make it up to you by simulating your problem...I already have FM3...It was Armoured Core that I played on the Desktop.

Armored Core 2 = 3rd Person Shooter
Front Mission 3 = Tactics

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Also if you want to try a different emulator, you could try Pcsxr, it has a cheat code feature built in.