Emulator Problem: Pokemon B/W black screen-no$gba

linkpro1234

same problem well i got fed up so i quit playing and deleted it cuz desmume works badly on my comp and no$gba is better i did put in the fix cheat but then everything goes black and freezes

linkpro1234

anyone here know about NO$WTT that is the current mini program i use to speed up my no$gba emulator 9speed up by 10% of the original speed max is only able to open three so up by 30%) i found it some where in youtube and it really works.

ini ftw

Guys can someone please help me i tryed playing pokemon black and white in Nogba but at the start screen where the pokemon shows not the menu,when i press start to continue it just does not do anything it just zooms into pokemon and does not go into the menu also i tryed playing desume but its really slow i cant stand it

Pyro9999

Iv'e downloaded the Pokemon black and white new english versions that just have been released.

Ive tried to run it on the no$gba emulator and ran into some problems.
First, it wouldn't run at all (the save data could not be accessed)- I fixed this problem with some random cheats I found.

Now the game runs till the moment i press on "new game", then the screen just turns black.

*The game runs ok on Desmume emulator (though i didn't check if i get exp- supposed to be a problem with that), but i want to play it faster so i want to use no$gba...
*The problem happends with both black and white versions.
*Im using no$gba 2.6a
*There are alot of fixes and patches and codes that supposed to fix this problem on the jap version, but I couldn't find any help for the new english version (europe version).
*Im not using firmware. If im using firmware (starts the rom thro gba bios) the rom crashes.

Somebody knows how to fix this problem?
Thanks.

well... im trying to run the game "spectrobes" on the same emulator and am getting the same error :C ... if somebody could please tell me how to fix this tell me... also... im also trying to do "spectrobes beyond the portals" too... and thats giving me the same thing... so i dont think the roms are faulty... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

laevau32

I have tried the codes for no$gba and everytime I reset the cartrage it says that the rom image has crashed. But I can't play it without codes because the start screen doesn't even come up. It says that the cartrage can't be found or something like that. Could it be because I am using a windows 8 laptop?