mouse problem

Corey4666

i got a wireless mouse and every time the battery gets low the dumb mouse brings a window up saying replace battery but i got like two more days of battery left so i jus move it under the tool bar but it gets annoying when im playing a game cuz sometimes it comes back up so like how do i get it off or make it not pop up?

Corey4666

i got wireless mouse so i wouldent have the cord the cord on the mouse >_< i dunno
anyways i get duracell ultra batterys for it and im asking the question if anyone knows how to get the pop up off so it wont show

onewecallgod

if you uninstall the mouse programs, then it will probably stop, but so will the special buttons that it has (if there are special buttons)

MONKEY_NUTS

Get a a4 wacom intuos 3 with 4d mouse, then you wont have to worry about battery power or why the optical sensor is crap. Since its just a block with buttons. ;)

Corey4666

first of all the mouse dont have a configuration thing and it dont need to install or uninstall it plugs in and works it dont need to install

and i dunno wat a a4 wacom intuos 3 with 4d mouse even is and i dont wanna buy stuffs

i was jus wondering does windows or have any abilitys or somthin so it wont pop up?
or is there a software for mouses that dont make that thing pop up :lol:

SladeXR

Originally posted by Corey4666@Nov 29 2004, 09:26 PM
i got a wireless mouse and every time the battery gets low the dumb mouse brings a window up saying replace battery but i got like two more days of battery left so i jus move it under the tool bar but it gets annoying when im playing a game cuz sometimes it comes back up so like how do i get it off or make it not pop up?
Just a suggestion: try another battery brand.
Duracell batteries behave strange when they are close to depletion. Probably the voltage starts to vary, I don't know.
I use Duracell Plus for my car's pager and it cries for new batteries 4-5 days before they're completely depleted. The strange thing is that it says "battery low" several times in one day and then the next day or two days it works normally without indicating "battery low". When I use Varta I don't have this problem. :blink:

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
It seems to me that Corey is having trouble using his computer mouse.

J

Jet Set Willy

Yes. I think that if his mouse was working as he expected it to work, Corey would not be having a problem with his mouse. As it stands, the mouse is not functioning according to his requirements, and so he has enlisted help on the "Internet".

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Well I think you've discovered nonsensical comments in a glass of water.