Computer Problem: Help using EZ flash cartridge on GBA Micro...Can't save games

RibNSpicy

As the title says, im struggling with saving games. I can use the FATV8 and GBATA to patch certain ROMS so they will save, but then im finding I can only save game on maybe 2 games at a time. For example, if i played Doom, saved a game, played Duke nukem, saved a game then went on to play Marioworld and save my game my other save games start to delete on my other ROM's.

Also, i dont understand the EZ flash, if i play a ROM then restart the gameboy then hold down L and R its will give me the option to write a saver...now I dont understand this or see the point as without patches you cant save the game wether you "write a saver" or not, and writing a saver doesnt need to be done if you use a patch. Also, if i press select then it says something about formatting flash, I dont understand this and dont know what it does.

Last but not least, I cant seem to patch and/or play certain games i.e any need for speed, none will patch or save and only some will even play due to not being able to save "Seem to give me the runaround on the menu going round in circles" on NFS most wanted.

Sorry for long post, I could go on so dont get me started on trying to install Pocket NES etc.

Any help would be great, sorry if this has been covered already, please do direct me to the relevant thread...:my_skull: