Best Castlevania Game on Gameboy Advance

Which Castlevania GBA Game was your favorite?

• Castlevania : Circle of the Moon

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Castlevania : Harmony of Dissonance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castlevania : Aria of Sorrow

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

om3g4_prim3

Hello fellow gamers, I thought I would post a poll about which GBA castevania game you loved the most! let the poll begin!

montpics

Castlevania : Aria of Sorrow

Nice gameplay and plot itself which is pretty original. Perhaps Castlevania itself is the only reason why I still love 2D platform instead of 3D until now. :p

om3g4_prim3

I tell you, the GBA games were just great for castlevania, and the same goes for the metroid series! i wish there were more, or at least a motivation to create more of just pure 2D awesomeness. Bring them to the HD realm, but keep them fresh and multiplayer is always welcome! castlevania HD was the first step for these games, although lacking, it was amazing to play castlevania multiplayer. we need more 2D RPG's and exploration games with RPG properties, item collection, armor, weapons, and level advancement. Thanks for your vote!

Master_OrHan

I was playing all 3, still about halfway through the first GBA one. Like that one the most cuz that is the one I am on now. DS Castlevania games are even better. GBA looks so much better on a computer screen.

Lukong

KAISY

Castlevania : Aria of Sorrow

Nice gameplay and plot itself which is pretty o Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox riginal. Perhaps Castlevania itself is the only reason why I still love 2D platform instead of 3D until now. :p

I would post a poll about which GBA castevania game you loved the most! let the poll begin!

Last edited: