please help me find an old pc game

hellter

Hi, there. i am trying to find an old game so i really hope you guys could help.Please excuse my english
It was a mini game, no full screen...you were driving a ship (the ship had 4 weapons if i remember correctly,but i remember only 2: a harpoon and a cannon ) on a board just like Minesweeper's with lots of squares which represented the sea . The mission was to find all 9 (could be 10) hidden treasures underneath those squares. There were 5 islands placed randomly on the board and if you drove your ship on those islands your ship's "health" was restored and ammunition added. Some squares revealed sea monsters, pirate ships, phoenix birds, ghost ships and you had to fight them (the fight was "heroes" style....each side taking turns).
Other squares revealed swirls that removed one of the treasures found if so, others revealed compasses that were showing what's under a square formed by 9 squares (hope you understand what i am trying to say).......under some squares were maps which highlighted the nearest treasure..... Please guys, help me find this game.....i've been trying for years to find it and no result, i am begging you