Get Your PS2 Emulator Here / If Your PS2 Emulator Doesn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmont

There are currently no PS2 emulators that can play games at a playable speed.
Don't bother trying them!!!!!

montpics

I think you should add GameCube and XBOX as well. B)

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
Originally posted by montpics@Nov 29 2004, 02:04 PM
I think Cxbx is the only modern game emulator that is even capable of playing any games at full speed ;) Turok is playable and runs at perfect speed.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by blueshogun96+Dec 16 2004, 04:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blueshogun96 @ Dec 16 2004, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-montpics@Nov 29 2004, 02:04 PM
I think Cxbx is the only modern game emulator that is even capable of playing any games at full speed ;) Turok is playable and runs at perfect speed. [/b][/quote]
its very playable, but with a few bugs its really not all that bad. the biggest problem is that it requires a modded xbox to play games with (which kind of defeats the purpose of using an emulator). Cxbx cant convert xbe files by itself yet

cloud4004

Lol, do you think there will be a day when your PS2 or X-Box emulator will be as perfect as the ZSNES is to Super Ninteno? If so, it's scary to think what the big comercial consols will be like then.......... :confused:

waqararif11

not neccerily cos in pkmn stadium/2 you cant get in the gb tower so no nbot really n64 emulation is still pretty 2nd rate

spaceboy

oh boohoo, one game with one glitch. I'm constantly amazed at how well Project 64 handles games like Zelda and Super Smash Bros. imperfect certainly, hardly 2nd rate when there's nothing that does the job better.

AXel

meh i should haev worded that differently

hmm i guesss what i ment was whys there a emulator at this site thats rated pretty high but doesnt work? :confused:

dont mean to put down the site or nething, this site has helped me the most just explaingin why i asked

EDIT-nevermind lol im a newb and didnt read the emulator description

Last edited:

Haryono

PSEven Configuration

Does anyone know how to configure a good configuration for PS Emulator (PSEven) which i'm using Voodoo3 3000 VGA Card and Sound Blaster Live!Value Sound Card?

Does anyone have the plugins for this two device....?
If possible please send me the configuration and the plugins to my email (haryono@kpn.co.id)

Thanks in advances :D

montpics

Haryono said:
Does anyone know how to configure a good configuration for PS Emulator (PSEven) which i'm using Voodoo3 3000 VGA Card and Sound Blaster Live!Value Sound Card?

Does anyone have the plugins for this two device....?
If possible please send me the configuration and the plugins to my email (haryono@kpn.co.id)

Thanks in advances :D
What you asking so far is about PS and not PS2, and you can view it from this one as well.

>CLICK HERE!< (PSXeven is pretty similar to ePSXe) :cool:

badboy88

i downloaded PCSX the ps2 emulator, now wut i got on my pc is the following:

P4 HT, 3.0 GHz
128 MB DDR PCI express
realtek hd audio.....

now wut are the plug ins that best suit my pc for optimum perofrmance when playing a game?

Last edited:

mhl12

badboy88 said:
i downloaded PCSX the ps2 emulator, ive got everything but the bios..where can i get it from?

read the rules. We cannot supply you with any copyrighted material. Google for it or transfer it from your ps2.

@Guntizzle: That's not the pcsx2 website. This is: http://www.pcsx2.net/

badboy88

i downloaded PCSX the ps2 emulator, now wut i got on my pc is the following:

P4 HT, 3.0 GHz
128 MB DDR PCI express ATI Radeon
realtek hd audio.....

now wut are the plug ins that best suit my pc for optimum perfomance when playing a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.