Get Your PS2 Emulator Here / If Your PS2 Emulator Doesn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhl12

PCSX is the playstion one emulator

PCSX2 is the playstion two emulator.

If you downloaded PCSX2, the plugins should already be in the file.

Zapotech

Fecal Lord
spaceboy said:
oh boohoo, one game with one glitch. I'm constantly amazed at how well Project 64 handles games like Zelda and Super Smash Bros. imperfect certainly, hardly 2nd rate when there's nothing that does the job better.
It runs OOT beautifully. :eek:

Ps2 emulation is a joke. So is CPS3 and SEGA Model 3, computer hardware is just too weak at the present time to emulate them properly. As I've always said when people ask about those unemulated games(like SF3), there's no reason to develope the emulators for them until N64 emulation is perfected IMO.

Last edited:

montpics

Zapotech said:
Ps2 emulation is a joke.
That emulation is not a joke. Only takes time at emulating them. So as well as other Arcade board which is unemulated at the present time.

Note :
CPS3 board seemed to be able to be cracked by the experts. So, probably in the next months' time, we will see CPS3 games are listed in MAME soon. :cool:

Zapotech

Fecal Lord
I stand corrected. :p Just the same, I like your positive attitude. I certainly hope it's feasible, for fun's sake. :eek:

hagbard

If you read almost any post on the thread and you will now there's no PC fast enough to run PCSX2 at decent speed

Last edited:

darke_w

i have downloaded pcsx2 from the site and a i have all plugins but i haven´t got the bios!
Where can i get the bios?

jv9

Have you read the first post in this thread? Btw we can't provide you with bios or any other illegal material. READ the RULES.

RockY

L H D T P M
darke_w said:
i have downloaded pcsx2 from the site and a i have all plugins but i haven´t got the bios!
Where can i get the bios?

Don't ask for it here, use google for that...

tupac

PCSX2 BIOS&ROM

Go to this page *SNIPPED!* and download from there the file whit bios.
:excl: Atention there are some virus on that page.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArcaneDraco

i dont know about anyone else out there, but when i try to download pcsx2 i get a .7z extension? if someone could lend a hand please :)

Last edited:

blue-elf

Kia ora

Kia ora i just signed up a few mins ago!
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of a PS2 emulator that has similar capablities to the GBA emulator visualboyadvanced.
I want something that can capture vidio!
Can anyone recomend anything please! :D

VindicatoR

im in need to find a memcard file with data on for FFX or a way to insert savegame data into the memcard file.

Last edited:

emoreira

I´ve downloaded the bios file SCPH7502.bin, installed it in the \bios\ directory, configured the bios directory, but it seems that the system cannot read it. I get the error message can't read the bios file, and it shows no file.
Which is the correct bios file extension ?

Status
Not open for further replies.