Get Your PS2 Emulator Here / If Your PS2 Emulator Doesn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy

in my opinion
no PC would run ps2 games smoothly except profissional video designers pc's these pc's contain:
2 cpu's each 3.x or more dual core
1GB video card
8GB DDR3 RAM

and I've seen one here in Saudi arabia for 23000 Saudi Riyals (about 6100 U.S Dollars) but the only exception was that it contains 2 VGA cards with 1 GB DDR3 Each

Hope I made a clear point of my view

C U later guys :)

knthotfrog

so i have the pcsx2 and need to dump the bios from my ps2 (right?) but i can't find any one that can tell me how. I really need help on this, i think all i have to do is put the bios in the pcsx2 bios folder (after i dump it from the ps2). my ps2 is one of the big bulky ones, does that make a dif?

Hjustin2

S.O.U._Hawk Eye
mine says error cannot open GS Plugin. Help i gotta c ps2 emulator, even though its slow every one say. I think i just need to configure, I'm trying trial and error till i get some help

Last edited:

Hjustin2

S.O.U._Hawk Eye
I do not think that the problem with ps2 emulation lies in the power of the pc. Have you even read the ps2 specs? I think that the problem lies in our knowledge of how the programming in the newer systems is. The ps2 emulator pcsx2 has a list of games that it can play well, partially, or not at all. There are some pretty graphic intensive games on the list, like Resident Evil 4. I tried running it on my 1Gb ram and 3Gig dual core processor and 256 Mb Nvidia 6800 Ultra machine and it played pretty good. I then tried playin it on my friends brand new 4 Gb ram, 3.73 dual core, dual 512 Mb nvidia gforce 7900 Gt, with Ageia physics accelerator, and it played exactly the same. So, as you can see, his system is perhaps a little better than mine. And it is definitely about four times overkill to play any playstation 2 game (especially at a low resolution). So, i do not think that the problem lies in "too weak computer hardware."
you know im with you. do you know about the GS configure settings??

Hjustin2

S.O.U._Hawk Eye
How can I help with the ps2 emulator, I would need a walkthrough turtoral.
http://www.ps2-emulator.com/ ) is what i was looking at but it dont tell much a how he done it. Still haven't got a game to play, then i would work on programin or something on emulation for ps2. im comp savy but not programing good, sure want to learn

Iron_Man316

ok now i have a really stupid question since the ps3 controller is usb connected to charge could it be used on my pc for a controller to use on the emulator

alizap

hi all
i have a serious problem with my emulator (pcsx2)...
when i play a game (sample:wwe smackdown vs raw) with pcsx2 the game is very slow!!!
i think my pc is weak...
my pc information is:
cpu: intel core 2 duo 3400
ram: super talent 1GB x super talent 1GB
VGA:GeForce 7300 GT
please help me for better configure for pcsx2

spotanjo3

It is better to go there and it will be worth, believe me. Anyway, I dont have this game and I am not fan of this game.

wa2667

Hi monpics :

The configuration window of the emulator does not read any *.bin file contained in the \bios\ directory. Is "bin" the correct bios file extension ?
I´ve downloaded a zipped file from driver guide web site with almost 10 bios files, and no one seems to be suitable for the emulator.
I´ve checked in the ini directory where the current configuration is written and the bios directory is correct.

If you can trust torrent files go to -- DELETED --. So you can get the p2p program then you can download a copy of PCSX2 with all bios and plug-ins you need.

Last edited by a moderator:

spotanjo3

wa2667,

you are being report. It is illegal to give that site your information. You are break the rules. Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.