Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Get Your PS2 Emulator Here / If Your PS2 Emulator Doesn't Work

Default Re: Get Your PS2 Emulator Here / If Your PS2 Emulator Doesn't Work

It is better to go there and it will be worth, believe me. Anyway, I dont have this game and I am not fan of this game.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

The New Kid

Quote Originally Posted by emoreira View Post
    Hi monpics :

The configuration window of the emulator does not read any *.bin file contained in the \bios\ directory. Is "bin" the correct bios file extension ?
    Ive downloaded a zipped file from driver guide web site with almost 10 bios files, and no one seems to be suitable for the emulator.
    Ive checked in the ini directory where the current configuration is written and the bios directory is correct.

If you can trust torrent files go to -- DELETED --. So you can get the p2p program then you can download a copy of PCSX2 with all bios and plug-ins you need.
    Last edited by Jale; July 10th, 2008 at 22:03. Reason: It looks better this way

wa2667,

you are being report. It is illegal to give that site your information. You are break the rules. Report.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Crazed Poster

Thread closed because it is no longer relevant.
    I hate all of you, especially donkeyknob.

Thread Information