Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who loves those good times back in the days of classics? What is your Classic list?

Default Who loves those good times back in the days of classics? What is your Classic list?

N64: Zelda OOT, MM, Harvest Moon 64, Paper Mario.
    SNES: Secret of Mana, FF3, Illusion of Gaia, Brain Lord, Star Ocean, Super Mario world, Megaman X, Lufia, Darius Twin, Joe and Mac 3, Kirby Superstar, Ultima VI
    NES: Balloon Fight, Little Nemo the Dream Master,

What are your Favorite game lists for N64, SNES and NES?

The fun I had with these games were seemingly timeless. All childhood gamers know that feeling of deep connectivity to a time in their past of little worries brought out by the memory of playing a classic game.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Who loves those good times back in the days of classics? What is your Classic lis

yeah Steroc I here ya. Nothing brings back that day like loading an emulator, grabbing that original ( still working ) controller and play the game again ( on the tv ). I have a 6 month old son, I cant wait till he is older. I'm going to introduce the consoles to him, like they were to me. That is, until he gets old enough to want the latest and greatest. "Dad, can I get a Xbox, 39933" Oh sure son, the one that injects the needles to your arm to read your neural network...

Ok n64 I only have 2, mario64 and zelda64.
    snes I have too many but my main games are; super metroid, battle toads ( battle mania ), and super castle Vania
    nes, good lord... metroid for sure, zelda I, blaster master, contra, castle Vania . and pitfall II come to mind first but there are way too many here.
    Last edited by ulaoulao; February 8th, 2011 at 15:20.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Default Re: Who loves those good times back in the days of classics? What is your Classic lis

I am a retro gaming madman. I have every game system ever released, and they were purchased new, on release, not years later on ebay when they were obsolete junk. I play retro games as much as I can spare the time, and man some of this stuff holds up incredibly well, even after (in some cases) 35 years. Not to crack on new games, I am totally into them as well.

I am not new to emulation, I've had a modded xbox setup for mame and other emulators since 2003, but recently bought an android device to take my retro gaming jones mobile. So far, I am loving it!

As far as consoles go?

NES: I was gaming on Commodore, Atari and Amstrad machines at this point, so limited: Bomberman, though...
    SNES: Starfox, Super Tennis, Another World. We used to play AW in a group and one day I realised we'd been playing it for 26 hours without a break.
    N64: GoldenEye, Resident Evil (another game we played in groups), Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.

On the SNES there are toooooo much games to list them all. The long list below is not complete, but some of the games I played like a crazy alone or with friends and family until I was knocked off.

NES: Zelda, Super Mario Bros

SNES: Zelda 3, Final Fantasy 6 (in us known as 3), Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Rock N' Roll Racing, Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Metroid, Unirally (in us known as Uniracers), Super Bomberman 2, Super Mario All-Stars.

N64: Super Mario 64, Wave Race 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, International Super Star Soccer 64.

There are many more games on these systems to recommend and which I played long. But those did not make me crazy such these listed games.

Man this is going to take a while lol.

NES- Super Mario Bros 3. Legend of Zelda. Megaman 2. Castlevania 1. Contra. Dragon Warrior. Bionic Commando.
    SNES- Super Mario World. Legend of Zelda A Link to The Past. Chrono Trigger. Final Fantasy 4. Final Fantasy 6. Super Metroid. Donkey Kong Country. Diddy's Kong Quest. Secret of Mana. Megaman X. Illusion of Gaia. Super Metroid.
    N64- Super Mario 64. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Star Fox 64. Star Wars Shadows of the Empire. Goldeneye. Mario Kart 64. Donkey Kong 64.

I'm sure there are some I left out but these first come to mind.

Blog Entries

N64 - Goldeneye, LoZ:OoT, Turok 1 and 2
    NES - Gun.Smoke, LoZ, DK
    SNES - Don't play it much

Holy Wars...The Punishment Due - Megadeth
    War Pigs - Black Sabbath
    Angel of Death - Slayer
    From Out of Nowhere - Faith No More
    Believer - Ozzy Osbourne
    Visit my site - http://emulatorfever.forumotion.co.uk/

my favorites are
    NES:ninja gaiden, megaman 2 ,contra ,jackal, mario bro 3, zelda, castlevania series, double dragon 2, strider, mike tyson punch out.(sorry final fantasy but you sucked on nes)
    SNES: ff6, robotrek, chrono trigger , sky blazer, zelda, secret of evermore, breath of fire ,actraiser, doom , mario rpg, lufia 2 (there to many to type )
    N64:mario 64 , zelda, gex 64 , goldeneye 64, waverace64, conkers bad furday, ( i wasnt a big fan of 64 only a few classics i like)

Forum Newbie

2600:
    Yars Revenge
    Adventure
    Combat
    Asteroids
    Defender
    Pole Position

Nes:/N64
    Original Mario
    Donkey Kong series.

Arcades:
    Area 51
    Time Crisis
    Pac - Man
    Offroad Challenge
    geez, so many!

Thread Information