gba multiplayer games

any one wanna play a gba multiplayer game just pm me your ip adress

i don't even know the first thing about hacking i don't even know how to save in my gba emulator

how am i tricky i seriously dont why else would i post on help about how to save in gba games

Anubis_Chaos

Originally posted by heartlesskiller12891@Nov 29 2004, 11:31 PM
how am i tricky i seriously dont why else would i post on help about how to save in gba games
If you want to save just goe file save game or save state in slot 1 or save in game dont ask for ips ask for help?and you can load it back after done saveing

Jale

how is a noob gonna tell me what to do
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't save? Are you running the roms on CD-ROM? If so... copy them to Hard Disc or change Savegame directory.

If you want to save just goe file save game or save state in slot 1 or save in game dont ask for ips ask for help?and you can load it back after done saveing

I consider it as CHEATING...

they are already on my harddrive but i always save in the savestate slot one but when i open it again it is not there

Jale

Mmm... :huh: Now I'm out of ideas... Better check the ROM directory and look for "sgm" files. And make sure the folder's files are NOT read-only (I don't know if this works).

Anubis_Chaos

Originally posted by JAPPsmash@Dec 1 2004, 02:11 PM

not really if you want to start all over again :angry:

Jale

Originally posted by Anubis_Chaos+Dec 9 2004, 01:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anubis_Chaos @ Dec 9 2004, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JAPPsmash@Dec 1 2004, 02:11 PM

not really if you want to start all over again :angry: [/b][/quote]
I never had that problem :p