PS2 Emulator?

kennethkeen

Hey guy's couple of questions my first is could anyone suggest a good PS2 emulator that works well with my specs?

RAM: 8.00GB
System Type: 64-bit OS
Windows 7 home Premium
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CP Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 2.34GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 nForce 7301

The second question is can someone either PM or post me a link to download PS2 ROMs?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
there is only one. psx2 Your specs should do it.

kennethkeen

No asking for ROMs or ISOs please. :eek:

Bit odd we can't ask for Games links on a Emulator forum but hey rules are rules I guess, anyway I tred the ps2 Emulator and I'm getting a can't load .iso error message. I've tried every type of bios and plug ins out there.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I could care less who you listen to, obviously that is your problem. If you were capable of paying attention you'd relies I addressed you question first. A comment like "Bit odd we can't ask for Games links on a Emulator forum" is how you make an ass out of your self. Emulators and emulation do not support condone, or promote distribution of roms/games in any way. However I can easy see how you don't quite understand this now.

Last edited:

kennethkeen

I could care less who you listen to, obviously that is your problem. If you were capable of paying attention you'd relies I addressed you question first. A comment like "Bit odd we can't ask for Games links on a Emulator forum" is how you make an ass out of your self. Emulators and emulation do not support condone, or promote distribution of roms/games in any way. However I can easy see how you don't quite understand this now.

Is this how you got to a thousand posts? By arguing with new members and telling them to follow rules? Right, I'm just going to ignore you now. Thank you for those who did respond without adding any of there extra two sense. Now we can act like little kids and keep this up or go back to the question at hand and ignore what I said about Roms.

Apologies but minimoders just annoy the hell out of me, but I will not ask about them again.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Apologies but minimoders just annoy the hell out of me, but I will not ask about them again.
And ignorant clueless adjective wanderers like you annoying the hell out of me.

arguing with new members and telling them to follow rules?
New member are great its the whiners that I pick on.

Now we can act like little kids and keep this up or go back to the question at hand and ignore what I said about Roms.
Now look who is minimoding there own post. I dont care what you do, I stated the obvious you picked the fight. I'm just pointing out more of you lesser qualities at your own expense. Since you have nothing less to achieve from this post, your former suggestion is all that remains and your doing fine.

Last edited: