Super Mario Bros 3. Infinite Lives

stebbinsd

I'm playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on my VirtuaNES emulator, and I want infinite lives. I don't want to just grind 99 lives, easily, like with this right here. No, I want to have 99 lives, and, when I die, I still have 99 lives.

I can pull u the cheat code menu, but, once I'm there, what's the code I should enter?

I'm also willing to use a Super Mario Advance 4 rom on my Visual Boy Advance emulator, if it would be easier to get that hack. Whichever will get me infinite lives.

What do I do?

EDIT: Oh and btw, I don't necessarily want the game to say "99 lives." I remember playing an old thing that was shaped like an N64 controller, but played NES games. There were many variations of Super Mario Bros 1, including Moon Mario, which made Mario jump REALLY high, like he's on the moon, and Long Live Mario, which prevented me from loosing a life. I still had three lives at the beginning of the game, and I could get more lives, but every time I died, I never lost a life. THAT would be sufficient on the VirtuaNES for Super Mario Bros. 3, if that's the best you can do.

Last edited: