Tell us about your avatar...

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Zidane@Dec 2 2004, 11:38 AM
My avatar is from a cult and disturbing gif website. I cant remember the address but it suits my characature for this forum
Zidane, you're such a deep dark soul. Please talk about your rebellious attitude.

Interesting spelling of character by the way.

Jale

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Dec 2 2004, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Dec 2 2004, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TGS@Dec 3 2004, 01:29 AM
Time for a new one: Reptile!
I give you a 10/10 because Reptile is my favorite MK2 fighter. [/b][/quote]
It's my favorite too. ;)

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Dec 2 2004, 07:20 PM
He meant caricature.
That's no better...

Fine.

Interesting spelling of caricature by the way.*

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by ScotchGuy+Dec 3 2004, 05:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ Dec 3 2004, 05:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Set Willy@Dec 2 2004, 07:20 PM
He meant caricature.
That's no better...
[/b][/quote]
But that's how the world is spelled.

hailsamr

Originally posted by Zidane@Dec 2 2004, 06:38 PM
My avatar is from a cult and disturbing gif website. I cant remember the address but it suits my characature for this forum
i think it's spawn!

my avatar is good old Orca from legend of zelda: wind waker

Zidane

Social Hazzard
No not spawn, they called it the "reaper of shadow lightning" which does not make much sense, on a standard point of view.

And spelling is not my largest attribute, but I can use almost any word you throw at me (as long as its english, my other toungues are not so well off as with what I started with)

Jale

Then this is the avatar you'll have if you dare to hack the forum :lol: :lol: :lol:

banned.jpg

J

Jet Set Willy

ok lol

u ever thought about touring the standup comedy circuit? ur pretty funny

hitmonlee

i'm using gaz from zim now

my friend adam says i remind him of gaz
i think that's a compliment :lol:

gazavatar.jpg

iLLisioN

still trying to find myself an avatar. As you can see im using a default one from emulater-zone. Im close to my search, I can feel it.

***Just found this one, yay star-wars humping guy thingy !!!

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Mine new one I made myself

Motoko

Mine is me, a pic of me to be exact

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
JAPPsmash, your boards are filled with interesting posts. Why do people like you even bother making their own personal boards? The only people who will visit are friends who you force to, then everyone will lose interest and stop posting after 1 week. When there's no website revolving around the forum, with a constant flow of traffic, a board is pointless. People can get together and talk at the thousands of forums which actually have people there willing to talk back.

Also, your rules are bad.

"Illegal files such as MP3"

An mp3 in and of iteself is not illegal, it's a file.

"DON'T POST EXPLICIT CONTENT (No sex, no gore... there are children here too!)"

No, there aren't. There are these types at your forum: no one.

I see you're working on an emulation website. Here's a tip, don't. There's many emulation websites which are much better than yours can ever be.