Tell us about your avatar...

mhl12 said:
matching sigs and avatars for the upcoming FFVII movie.

and speaking of my sig, I can't believe the mods at dii.net forums made me take out the links to my account profile here and at proboards.. They have this that we can't advertise other gaming sites. That's okay for me.. but emulation is not technically that much of gaming, more on technical stuff.. plus, I had to pay real money to get a signature there.. but whatever..
:glare:

Well as Final Fantasy 8 avatars go... Youre's is one of the 2nd best I've seen. Of course... I have been to more than 30 states. ;)

Last edited:

mhl12

let me tell you again.. 8 does not equal 7...

hagbard

Too late for that... :rolleyes:
Looks you're a bit interested about him, don't you?

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
i took time to read all of Chinese_Fighter's post, they were hilarous,
back to the topic,
wallthumb.gif

this man is Jeff Hardy and he kicks ass

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Deezbeez said:
Arucard or Alucard(im still not sure on how to spell his name) from Hellsing.
The Japanese call him Arucard but the western world calls him Alucard. In other words both names are correct.

Last edited:

montpics

ticktock said:
?
i respect jeff hardy because he does crazy shit like this,
way before jackass hit the air
guess what happeneds next
23.jpg
/me remembered that time watching both Matt and Jeff Hardy in action.

TLC!!!!

Note : You should know what it meant from wrestling. Too bad Jeff is out of WWE already.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to talk about WWE please start a new thread(in the entertainment forum). An avatar thread is hardly the right place for such a discussion.

Ranma1/2

Yeah South Park is a great show, except for that one episode where Cartman gets back at that kid for selling him pub hairs. He gets back by getting a farmer to shoot his parents then gives the kid his parents as chilly, that was morbid...

Last edited: