Legaia 2 Dual Saga PCSX2 How To Run Playable?

Tech

I have been looking alot into this with the PCSX2 emulator, and it is very hard becuase there are s mucn settings, and i want to get this game running at playable speed, and every video i see , people are getting it to run the right way but, there never detaied.

I realy need help on getting this Game to run on my machine, i have tried 3 different machines (i have a 14 return policy on my purchase with Best Buy) and friday is my last day and can anyone help me out with this.

Lukong

My number one advice is to play with the settings and guess what when I first got the PCSX2 emulator and I found that I could see the game start I messed around with the GS plugin I found that not all games fun on Renderer Hardware(Final Fantasy X-2), but also software(Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter).

Solution: Video/GS Plugin
(This the plugin I'm using)
Config > Plugin/Bios Selector > GS > Choose [gsdx-sse2-r3068] > Configure > Renderer Direct3D9 (Hardware) or Direct3D9 (Software) > Okay

Also if [gsdx-sse2-r3068] isn't the plugin your currently using then when you choose it click Okay and come back to Plugin/Bios Selector so your enabled to configure plugins.

Solution: Speedhack
If your speedhacks are Enable you may have to turn some off or down.
Config > Emulation Settings > Speedhacks > EE Cyclerate "2" > VU Cycle Stealing "1" > Enable only "Recommended" in Other Hacks & microVU Hacks

Sorry if this doesn't help solve your problem and Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Last edited: