N64 - Zelda Majoras Mask issues.

Mouni

I bought a n64 pc adapter and it works fine. For some wierd reason though, in Zelda Majoras mask, if Im running forward or backwards (using the joystick)...zelda walks, he wont run, but if I move the joystick left or right (or even topleft,topright) zelda will run as normal.

I've got my joystick deadzone at 0% and my joystick range at 100%. This runs perfectly just like on n64 with those settings for games like banjoo kazooie.

I haven't got a working Zelda64 (the first zelda on 64) ROM to test to compare so if anyone can help would love it :)

Mouni

Note : I just found a working Zelda64 and it does the same thing.

By the way zelda DOES run at full speed forward and backwards if I hold Z down and the camera zooms in...I don't remember...could you even run straight directly forward and directly backwards in zelda without the camera zoomed in? I don't remember :/

Nas

I'm Tired Playing That Games Because All Of The Mission Have Time Limit :mad: Even Ocarina Of Time Is Older Then Majora Of Mask...The Game Is 70% Better :D!!

Last edited:

Jale

But the time limit makes the game even more challenging and fun. Did you know that if you play the Song of Time backwards you can cut the flow of time in half so you practically have more time to complete your mission?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Calabrate the joystick in the joystick menu.

Its under the settings tab

logitechextreme3dprousbex3.jpg
Yeah I know this is a different joystick, but its the same screen.

If you dont do this, you want get full range of the joystick and you will not be able to run at full speed.

Last edited: