Emulator Problem: mame roms not showing in mame emulator need help please reply ?

gamesfan

hi every 1 im new here so this is my 1st post. the problem being i run windows 7 64 bit. and i have mameuI32 0.140u1 installed now i can copy/paste rom games to the mame directory. i have now 20 rom games on there but the roms i need for this version of mame are not availiable in the list on the version of mame i have in other words crystel castles wrestle war all them arcade games r not on this mame i have in the games list where it says availble games that is. so thats why they want copy to this emulator. my ? is can i install another version of mame on here that has the games im after in so i know ive got the right version 4 the right rom game. and also can i keep the version ive got as i do have certain games on here i like as well that mite not be compatible with another version u see. i can see what roms i can use for this by going to avaliable games and put them in no probs but as i said this mame asent got the availble games i need so hope u can help me out here thx. ps im hoplesss when it comes to all the grammer and stuff like that sorry.

ericjon

so what? you wanna run 2 diff mame versions on your comp? do it then. if win7 is an issue just run em through dos.

that answer seemed too simple. i must be missing something.