Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Web Site Feedback

Well,

I haven't been posting much on EZ for a few days because I've been busy setting up a web site. I would like some feedback on how the site is coming along and I figured I might as well ask the good people of EZ! What I really need here is constructive criticism, however just regular old criticism will do. :P Keep in mind that the site is a work in progress and will not lack in content like this for long. Any input would be great. Thanks.

http://www.gamerzdomain.net/
    Fun, nerdy videos: Fancy Teeth

New banner and url please. The banner looks grainy, try to create something of higher quality, use Photoshop if possible. Anything with z in it sounds childish . Although you can't do anything about that in the near future, if I were you next time your domain registration runs out I would look for another one.

Also the "GO" buttons on the roms page need to be trimmed, you can see some extra stuff on the sides.

This needs to be changed, it was on the affiliates page.

"We are in no way affiliated is in no way affiliated with, representing, associated or sponsored by any company mentioned on this site unless stated otherwise. All copyrights are held by their respective owners."

Misspelling on main page in news section, if I were you I would run everything through Word before putting it on your site:

"Things are coming along quite nicley. There isn't a whole lot of content on the site yet, but right now we're really just concerned with getting the pages up. The links to the left will most likley be the ones we go with, but some cataroies were left out by mistake such as the "Cheat Codes" section. We all hope everyone likes the "look and feel" of the site. Things are still very much subject to change in the weeks to come as we get everything up and running."
    Flowers always look like happy
    Flowers always smell of pure goodness
    Flowers make my teeth smile
    I enjoy their company
    Flowers are fun to own

centre the text in the navigations buttons
    just one sip of your behaviour
    and my senses tell me danger

Extreme Talker

The frames and the colors annoy!

Jet Set Willy

It's not pretty.

We are in no way affiliated is in no way affiliated with, representing, associated or sponsored by any company mentioned on this site unless stated otherwise. All copyrights are held by their respective owners.

Plzplzplz?

It's not that I think I'm better than you. It's just that, statistically, I am.

Extreme Talker

I think you need a companion, who tells you what's wrong.

Thanks guys,

The "We are in no way affiliated is in no way affiliated with" thing was a copy and paste type screw up. As far as the mispelled words go, I suck at spelling. I'll run spellcheck on everything soon. I really think it needs more color. The banner is just really a place holder for one that a friend is making in flash. I hope it looks nice when he gets it done. The navigation buttons need work to, I agree, I'm just not sure exactly what to do with them. I noticed that the navigation table isn't the exact same size on every page too. I wonder how that happened..... I'll have to fix that for sure. I was going to remove those "go" buttons so i didn't photoshop them just yet. Do you guys think I should keep them? What color scheme do you think will look good on the site? This input is very helpful and thanks agian.

The background is awful, and you definitely need color. The fonts don't look very good, either; same with the buttons on the download pages, as ScotchGuy said.

any fonts you think would look nice?

Thread Information