Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Web Site Feedback

gamerZdomain

zatz ze firzt problem right zere!

You need to do something about the font color you use against your gradients

Black on black = no no

Yes, the standard photoshop gradient buttons look terrible.

I think it would look better if the menu was lower.

Jet Set Willy

And definitely quit with the absolute table values. I've got more than half of the screen covered with nothing here.

Jet Set Willy

Jay, if you like you can keep posting stuff here and we'll do what we can to help you fine tune things and get it on the right track.

Thanks Waz,

I think I'll do just that. I've set up a test home page that has a new one color background and a new lay out. I've taken out the logo. I'll add the new one when it gets finished. In the mean time if anyone wants to make one I'd be happy to use it if it's better than the one I'm having made. I've left all the links active on the test page, so if you click the "Home" button you can compare the changes to the home page. I haven't worked on the navigation bar yet, but I plan to better center the text or maybe just move it to the left. Also, I'm thinking of how to add color to it maybe. I'm going to go ahead and post this test page and then reveiw this thread and make some more changes based on the advice given here. After all, it is the same target audiance. Thanks agian, guys.

REMOVED
    Fun, nerdy videos: Fancy Teeth

I like the background color more, I think you should ditch the gray and change the table colors to different shades of blue and use some white. Try a simpler font as well, unless you really like that one.

I tried something else, I just thought I'd mess around and see if you liked it and could use it somehow.

Here
    Flowers always look like happy
    Flowers always smell of pure goodness
    Flowers make my teeth smile
    I enjoy their company
    Flowers are fun to own

We are in no way affiliated with, associated or sponsored by any company mentioned on this site unless stated otherwise

We are in no way affiliated with, associated, or sponsored by any company mentioned on this site unless stated otherwise

Also, affiliated and associated are sort of redundant. You could just take out associated really.

Scotch Guy - Yes, I did find it useful. I also choose a simpler font and changed colors around.

Neco - Your right.

Try this new version -

http://www.gamerzdomain.net/temp/test.html
    Fun, nerdy videos: Fancy Teeth

Thread Information