Program for Utilities

slooksterpsv

http://www.geocities.com/slookytek/utilities/emulamenu.zip

I created it a couple years ago, what the program does is it allows you to set emulators to buttons. And you can send it to the System Tray so if you don't want Windows cluttering everything up, they won't. Just right click on it and choose an emulator you want to start. Its only version 1.95 but its a lost project. If someone wants the code I'll be more than happy to give it to you.

Check out the program and see if you like it enough to put it into the Utilities section of the site. Thank You

Shawn B.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It looks nice, I already got rid of a few emulator shortcuts :)

I'll see if I can add it today, ok?

Corey4666

that would be cool if it had a function to rename the buttons or somthing so i could like rename the xbox to Kawaks

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I really like the idea that you have here. I'm the kind of person that has to have everything neat (on the computer... I'm messy in real life), so I have been in the habbit for years of making at least one link to every program on my hard drive. I have now in my start menu, a link to every emu that I use (and that's a hell of a lot). I even keep them sorted by console maker, console name, and then by the emu names in the order that I use them most. I know this seems extreme but I just can't help but want it to be neat and easy to use and understand. This habbit of mine really started when I had to show family members how to use emus and which ones to try first when trying to find the one that plays X game best. This progam of yours makes things so simple and it's even a nice simple concept. However it needs a few things. I'd like to see a few new functions added to this proggy and I'd be willing to add them myself if you'd send the code, or perhaps I could just tell you my ideas... send me a PM, email, or just IM me and we'll talk.

Genome

north west south west
it really simplifys the elaborate process of organizing my games. plus i can use thee other consoles (xbox,ps2,etc) to access my pc games instead of clicking through several folders to reach them. skins would be nice. i had an idea i based on my friends clock. where it would be imedded so you can just open it right off the desktop.(he imbedded his pc date/time properties into the background of his pc using flash) i wouldnt mind the code if its no problem.

very good job :D

Last edited: