Weird problem while playing Pokemon Emerald with No$gba

Revokeran

When I'm playing Pokemon Emerald and I'm going into a cave or diving, its "supposed" to just be foggy and harder to see then normal but the no$gba it's just showing the fog animations and the npcs. The really weird part is that when I leave the cave or raise to the surface I get a split second show of what it should be like and can see around.

Anyone know what the problem could be? Please help since I really want to finish the game.

Bartje1985

When I'm playing Pokemon Emerald and I'm going into a cave or diving, its "supposed" to just be foggy and harder to see then normal but the no$gba it's just showing the fog animations and the npcs. The really weird part is that when I leave the cave or raise to the surface I get a split second show of what it should be like and can see around.

Anyone know what the problem could be? Please help since I really want to finish the game.

In NO&GBA 2.6a you got 3 ways to save a file in NO&GBA.INI Compressed Uncompressed and Raw
You need change it to Raw in the NO&GBA.INI and Save it like this
2enxgll.png

than u need save your game again in NO&GBA 2.6a

Than launch Vga 1.8.0 beta3 load emerald and import the battery file and play xD
i5sxon.png

Bartje1985

Fog Problem with NO&GBA 2.6a

1: Change your SAV/SNA file format to Raw in NO&GBA.INI and save it
2: Save your game again with NO&GBA
3: Launch VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3 and open Emerald
4: And import the battery file and play it
5: Now you can play in Both Emulators
6: Buth VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3 Save the file in the ROM map so u need to copy and pasty the
save file to battery map in NO&GBA 2.6a to play your save game of VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3
7: Or set your ROM file in the battery map it overwrites every time you play on NO&GBA 2.6a or VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3

Grtz Bart

Last edited: