Emulator Problem: I'm a noob and did something stupid >.>;; (Please help)

Yamazuki

*Edit* I probably should have used a more informitive title. A better one would be: "Accidentally reset VisualGameBoyAdvance?" Or something.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, I'm sure you get a lot of people like me so I'm sorry in advance ^_^;; I tried looking in the FAQ and around the forums but so far to no avail.
So I lost my game data and I hope it's not gone for good X.X;;; If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Story goes: While I was playing VisualGameBoyAdvance(Newest version just got it a few days back) I hit "File" and than clicked "Reset". I was assuming it would reset the game >.>;; I probably sound fairly dumb right now.

So anyways, now there is no load option. I was playing FF V Advance if that helps? X.X;;

Thanks everyone for your time!

Last edited:

Yamazuki

Arrr alas I only have windows XP =/

Anyways, discussed the problem on another forum as well and so far have found no solution. I just gave up and restarted XD Lesson learned: Make a Save State as well. Because at least I had that, way back at the first dungeon X.X;;

Thanks for the help though Mavtak. If there's any more ideas I guess we can at least here em for future reference.