Pokemon Soul Silver (U) rom problems!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Could you please not double post? If anyone knew of your problem then surely someone would have answered.

Kraton

I sure hope they get a fix on this quite soon, So far I can't even MAKE saves, Much more have problems with the crashing upon save.
The ".sav" file just doesn't even show up when I make saves, Spent like 5 hours getting the first 8 badges or so, And when I loaded the game back up .. It was on a new game, Pissed me off pretty bad. lol.. And does anybody know of a legit US rom in all english?

I can help you a bit there.

There has been known issues regarding saving with the No Black Screen cheat enabled. Whenever you wish to save your game, disable that cheat. you can enable it again after the save is complete. It's a bit of a hassle, I know, I hate having to do that too. But until a true 'cure' for the problem is created, it's the best you can do.

Kraton

Actually, about that. ^

It might be best to just disable all cheats before saving, save, then enable the ones you want again. There's no telling what other cheats might cause the same affect. My advice is, to be sure it actually works, disable cheats, save, then reset the game to see if the save file is there, and load your game to ensure it's the proper location where you saved last. Then if all looks ok, continue playing as you otherwise would. Just keep in mind to save often like this so you don't end up doing things over again a multitude of times. It's a real fun-kill if you've had to do something half a dozen times in a row.

ImaNoobz

Okay, so I'm using an R4, and I downloaded the US rom of Pokemon Soul Silver. The problem is that the game freezes every once in a while. Usually in transitions to and from battles and stuff like that. But sometimes, it just seems like it does it randomly.

I heard the Japanese rom had the same problem, but that someone made a fix for it. Cuz I know that the japanese rom works great.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to fix this problem on the US rom as well. If someone knows or have heard anything, please tell me! Thank you so much.
Oh, and I'm not really experienced when it comes to stuff like this, so if the answer's really obvious, don't make me feel bad about it, okay? =P

Anyway...
Thanks and bye. =)

it will be helpful if u guys actually answered HIS/HER question.. and not go off topic...
i can see why he/she didnt even bother replying

I have downloaded pokemon soul silver for the ds. i can do everything except saving the game, its says that its impossible to save the game.What do i need to do??

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
I have downloaded pokemon soul silver for the ds. i can do everything except saving the game, its says that its impossible to save the game.What do i need to do??

This is what the 'New Thread' button is for...check the date of the last post

However, try using save states from the emulator (what one are you using)?

100th post :D

i dont use an emulator, i put the roms on a m3 ds real adapter.
when i put the roms on the ds it works, but i cant save the game.
But i also tried the emulator no$gba, i can save the game but after a while it will crash.