Whats the dumbest thing you done during gaming?

kourris

Ive done a few things but one of the best ones happened yesterday. I was playing Lost odessy on the xbox 360 and had been playing for a few hours done a few boss fights set up magic etc you get the picture and not saved it. So when it came to swapping discs to disc 4 what did i go and do? I Forgot to save it before opening the draw on the xbox because i was so pre occupied bragging to my brother and friends in an xbox live party that i had done a few secrets and made it now to the last disc. So now i gotta start back from last save again. What a donut eh lol.

kelvicharlie

I was playing Inindo and almost beating this game on a super nes and actually bumping the console and it glitched so I turned it off. When I turned it back on my file and the other was completely erased. Made me mad and I haven't played Inindo much since then.

zelda kid

haha a friend of mine was playing 360 and the game froze so he kicked it and the thing that reads the games made a big circular scratch on the disc

Steroc

Took undies shots in Majora's Mask of one of the dancers in Clock Town when she was pacing upstairs in the inn with the boat cruise camera. I stood there for a long time trying to avoid getting caught by my mom until I got a good enough shot. Then I was showing off the game to my dad and sister and Was showing them how I could take pictures with the camera. The picture was saved to the camera and luckily it was zoomed in far enough that they didn't know what they were seeing.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Went to a Super Smash Brothers Brawl tourney and did great with my boy Link, but the last battle of the day was me and the best Toon Link in North-east Ohio, I was wrecked, :(

flanks

The dumbest thing I've ever done in game was probably during Bioshock, the whole "big daddy" thing always caught me poorly because of my lack of planning. Luring them near a respawn is also not a good idea.
Outside of gaming, the dumbest thing I ever tried to do was when I reshuffled my games collection into "genres" on my bookshelves, giving consideration to genre placement to make sense of overlapping categories. A HUGE headache.
I'm generally pretty careful with my stuff.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
The only dumb thing that I've really done is in Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, there's a few secret areas over the edges of cliffs. When I saw something, I would just jump over the edge. Most of the time, it was just a bit of dirt on my screen. Lots of lives lost from doing that.

LMH

My dumbest gaming story is about one of my friends from when I was at uni years ago. We lived in an old bulding with lots of ghost stories. Anyway, after turning off the lights to go to sleep, he called me to say he could hear a ghost in his room. When I came in and turned on the lights, I found that the 'ghost' noise was his PS1 controller. It was rumbling accross the floor because he didn't turn off the machine and his skater on Tony Hawks 2 was still bouncing off the walls.

Last edited:

MrPete1985

I was playing Parasite Eve, I got to the part where I had to swap discs, after swapping discs I instinctively pressed the power button, lucky for me my brother was in the room so I had him hold the power button so I could go save my game

William Miller

I guess the question is not about what you're doing in games. It's about what you're doing while gaming..
As for me, I spilled my tea on a keyboard, it was a nervous moment)

letchymonk

accidentally blew myself off the platform with a rocket in cod mw 2 on the oil rig map cant remember the name lol but.....yeah
it was a fail

testmachine

Old member
I was playing Fallout 3,made huge progress in a level,didn't save.And i threw a grenade (Accidentally) beneath me,and BOOM.