epxse HELP!!

xxsakexx

I've tried to follow the steps to download and install everything correctly, but it's giving me a really hard time. When I get to the step of clicking the expse.exe file, It's saying...

This application has failed to start because xlib1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I lost count of how many times I've deinstalled and then reinstalled the freakin program. Someone please help...

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
So download xlib1.dll and put it in the folder, I dont understand the problem?

xxsakexx

Oh..>_> My intelligence was insulted. But it's ok, because I have absolutely NO knowlege on how to do this. If I have any more questions, Ill repost. Thanks.

onewecallgod

THINK before you post. Do you think bumping your thread after ten minutes is acceptable? No, idiot, it's not. And yes, I am insulting your intelligence.

You either put the .dll in c:\windows\system32 and/or in the same folder as is your epsxe.exe.

And another thing: "The music keeps on skipping??" is an acceptable title. The thread of this, however is not. You post like an idiot yet have good grammar; I'm confused.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ouch, and I though I was harsh..

Personally I would put it in the epsxe folder. Either works, but this way you dont get in the habit of cluttering up the win folder. But dude.. use the edit feature when possible..