Where did you get your online name from?

Choukousenki Kikaioh aka Tech Romancer. "Heatblazer" is the name of a spectacular move performed by the main characer`s machine.It`s a balzing beam shooted from the breasts of Kikaioh :) "See the power of heatblazer" at the machine selection screen press down while on Kikaioh to see this log :)

Ryanfaescotland

I must be really bored. I promised myself I wouldn't post here because my post we be really really pointless but yet here I am...

I'm Ryan and I'm from Scotland. My name is as creative as beans on toast.

Vgonz89

V for my Middle name...(Vaca for the curious types) and gonz cuz my last name (Gonzalez again for the curious ones)

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
... my real name is FC, or actualy FCJ. but little children seemd to have problems saying that, so i got called Epsi. And no dont ask me what my full long ass name is... cause i cant spell it, it really that long.

foshau

that white guy
the slang word for: for shure. guess im just another white guy trying to sound cool:p

xsniper90x

well this name is cause i like sniping. no matter what shooting game i play, it has to have a zoom in. i LOVE scopes. and i wear glasses and i still need scopes. especially in Rainbow Six 3. that game rocks.

alexxi

back from hell
this online name i made it by combining my nickname "alex" with xi, (i once saw my dad add an xxi to his email nickname so i copied what he did).

Last edited:

seether9111

ummmm i forget
one of my favorite bands, and 911 always seemes to be taken, so 9111

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Interesting..

Had a few names over the years since 97, but this one seems to fit me lately. I'm a shore person, but live in hellhole Arizona, yes.. that's right. Tried of the rude people out here, making me angry over the years. They watch you fall and stand over you like vultures... heh.. sounds bad, but it is how it looks. From back east, where people are normal and actually say "Hi, how ya doing" instead of blank stares of doom... I'm a drifter out here in the desert, lost and look like the "beaten-up" war-hero holding a bloody battle-ax - how I feel after people putting me though nonsense and aggravation... Can't drive without "hemorrhoids" behind ya and "tumors" in front of you. Road-rage, anyone? Now you see, my frustration... Went by my nickname before, my friends call me by, hence switching my last name and first around with a little re-spelling (Use on my community only these days), though other names before were based on the mood I was in, started when I moved to this hellhole I'm in. :p Don't know if it sounds great, but using it for now. Probably keep it for a while, but now yea know. ;)

Last edited:

willyham

Parselmouth
i have a couple but my main one PVT.Public is from sheep in the big city lol...its an oximoron like me...i my mate is Gen.E.Speaking which is just awsome i think.:D

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
I saw an old comedy sketch named Dee'z n Bee'z and I made my name offa them. But I swear if you see anyone else with my name, they stole it from me.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Japanese Class + love of anime + love of fanfiction + inside joke = akiko_the_kitchen_elf (or just Akiko_the_Elf when space is short).

Jale

Jale, where J is my first name (Javier/Xavier) and ALE is a part of my second name (Alejandro/Alexander).

I stole mine from a lesser known hip-hop producer. Most of my forum usernames have been stolen/copied from somewhere else...the one I use now on most places is metafour (or Meta4)/metaphysics.

My best username was undoubtedly back when I first joined this forum...some of you may remember...Chrono_Cross. I posted like crazy and was probably really annoying.