Where did you get your online name from?

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.

ThisDude

Blue Emo Ranger
Then This Dude came out of no where. (I dont mean myself when I say This Dude)

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
i speak dutch, and my mom's dutch, so i thought i'd use Holland Guy instead of Dutch Guy or Dutch Dude or Dutch Person or Dutch Man.

seymoregutz

i actually have two that i use alot. i know that this is an old post, but i'm still rather new and i may as well tell you people about it. of course i 'm using the name seymoregutz.....the last part of it refers to one of the bosses in a mega man game...but it was an after thought. i also use killmoreghouls when i'm on msn. they are game names that i use when i play video games. i have one other, but it's not a name i want to divulge to the younger folks...i think they're getting enough bad stuff from tv and other lesser grades of media.:D

Hazmat

Warning: contains peanuts
I'm a Cadet, and I was staring at my department's Hazmat trailer and I was like "DURRR THAT IS A COOL WORD."

Here we are today. >_>

Bladex1200

I got my name from an old game I used to play about business. I would go bankrupt a lot, which killed my account. Thus, I began adding numbers (first 1s, then 10s, then 100s) until eventually I finally got a break and didn't go bankrupt my 1310 time: Bladex1200 (the reason it's the 1310th time is cause I kept adding 1s instead of hundreds up until a moderator banned me at Bladex125). Weird, huh? The name stuck... so that's who I am now. xD

HilaryDuffGta

Future Pro Gamer
Mine came to me one night while i was gaming in the living room and my roomates where doing some table top gaming,i was listening to some Hilary Duff and Doing some Sniping runs on vice city and it just came to me to combine Hilary Duff and Gta and use it as one name so i've been using it ever since,and that was in 2006 so i have enjoyed it so far,specially over psn since people make a big deal about it

double entertainment right there

Qbert

As a retrogamer my name represents the classic Atari game of the early '80s, featuring the hopping character of the same name.

Donkote

Its actually an inside joke, but when i was younger I drew this weird thing that looked like a donkey + coyote hybrid. Since then I've been using Donkote for a lot of things

snagwell

I used to be annoyed by those snackwells cookie commercials where a bunch of middle aged women chase this snackwell cookie man around. i just ended up calling that guy snagwell one day.

Snagwell became a main character in these stories i terrorized my friends younger sister with. In the stories, Snagwell the cookieman would carry a magic skateboard and he hit my friends sister over the head with it. He then turned her into a surplus sized bag of oats. Snagwell threatened her that she would be used in his oatmeal cookies unless she won a dance competition against Yori the Bulgarian plumber. Yori won the competition but luckily the bag of oats managed to escape on Snagwell's magic skateboard. She survived, but she forever remains a bag of oats, who must feed herself to horses if she ever wants to escape her horrible fate.

I thought that story might be amusing. It sure can freak out a 6 year old girl. Haha.

SEVENFOOTSWORD

Random words put down as one. I've never used a nickname that I always use. I think I'm really going to try and start doing that. I've been using the nickname brokenbot for awhile. I got that back when I played a fps shooter. There was a bot clan. I got into it. I left it over some stupid shit. It was the best clan in the game and they didn't care about "how good you were". Long live the broken bot! It was also a pretty intelligent community. I wish I still kind of played the game. I got an email a while back about the revival of the game and how a lot of newly designed maps from users were coming back up. I wish I would of took that invitation up. It was the game that really got me into computers(Syntax taught me how to navigate directories in windows xp lmao!!!! -- thankz SYNTAX!!!!!!!!!!!!). There were so many l33ts there. hahaha

Last edited:

Green Blockhead

From a game called Blockland. It's a really cool sandbox game, and the player is called a Blockhead and I dress all in green, so that's when I got my name, Green Blockhead.

If I can't use Green Blockhead, I'll use GreenBH for short, or Green-Blockhead.