Where did you get your online name from?

malfunkshun

Hence the long hair...

thrice now you have refered to my hair in various threads. i get the feeling that you would like to stroke it, to feel the luxurious flowing locks as they slip between your fingers, to admire its near self-illuminating properties. in order for this to transpire, you must incur all travel expenses, and i also charge 40 dollars for each minute of 'hair handling'. all conact to be strictly platonic.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
thrice now you have refered to my hair in various threads. i get the feeling that you would like to stroke it, to feel the luxurious flowing locks as they slip between your fingers, to admire its near self-illuminating properties. in order for this to transpire, you must incur all travel expenses, and i also charge 40 dollars for each minute of 'hair handling'. all conact to be strictly platonic.
:D You get teh wrong feeling son.
I had longer hair that you have on your pic...I was just curious if it was rock/metal related.

malfunkshun

my hair grows down to my buttcrack, was yours ever that long? HUH? you know, its a real hassle waking up with your entire body tangled up in your own hair

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Wow dude... Way to take a statement personally huh?

Nice sig. Makes me think your not a mod elsewhere, Because as you said, "they're in the business of stomping on noobs who break them."

A mod must first KNOW the rules in-order to enforce them. ;)

malfunkshun

Wow dude... Way to take a statement personally huh?

Nice sig. Makes me think your not a mod elsewhere, Because as you said, "they're in the business of stomping on noobs who break them."

A mod must first KNOW the rules in-order to enforce them. ;)

yeah, but i'm not a mod here. i don't care about KNOWing all the rules, because there are people like you hanging around who point it out when people break them. thanks for providing that service. most rules are just common sense anyway. posting a sig that is 3 and a half pixels too big usually isn't that big a deal if the perpetrator takes care of it, as i did... as you can see. i don't want to break the rules or anything

oh and i AM a mod, really i am. at another emulation site as chance has it. but i don't go around bragging about it or posting the link or anything because that might be 'against the rules'. somebody just got stomped on in the 'introduction' forums for putting an ad in their sig... for something, i dunno, the guy changed it. things seem to be pretty strict around here, the mods are doing a good job of noob stomping i see. :cool:

Last edited:

malfunkshun

yeah. thats what i said. maybe you just didn't read that far into my reply or something

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
i see that now i was rushing it and over looked that part.
The guy had ads to Nursing schools and i think Vitamins online.

Tweekpatrol

Shiva my timbers.
I got mine from a south park forum, I just thought of a random name, which was Tweekpatrol cause Tweek is my favourite character. And now im using it everywhere.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
Well I found mine with a little brainwashing:p
I like the "Tenchu" series and the male ninjas names ended in -"aru" mmm I thought I'll use that

Then came the other part...I like DragonballZ so I thought all saiyan names are derived from vegetables so I took my favourite wich is a tomato and merged it with the -aru part and got "Tomaru","Tomataru" and "Tomtaru" and I picked the one that sounded best in my ears:p and I have been using it for everything ever since.

Recently I have found that Tomtaru is an anagram for Mutator:p so now when I want to place a permanent mark on a public place I write : "ElMutatore":p Bart Simpson style:p

Edit: It has come to my mind the correct English word is not brainWASHING but brainSTORMING:p

Last edited:

thunder_184

The Punisher
I got mine form Star Craft (the 1 player one)
I nodice that on the BattelCruses, it was writen ThuderBirds and the Ghosts
(In the stratagie game) always say thunder birds went you click
on them a lot.

...any one still play starcratf exepte me-.-

dave--k

Well, my name is David Kinsella and my friends usually call me Dave so put 2 and 2 togther to get dave--k :D